We are proud to be official Ohio Proud producers.
Vegetables & herbs grown naturally, without chemicals. Will be picked to order – can’t beat the freshness! List updated regularly to reflect what’s available now.
- Kale – $3.00/gallon bag
- Swiss Chard – $3.00/gallon bag
- Mixed Leaf Lettuce – $3.00/gallon bag
- Celery – $2.00/bunch
- Apple Mint – $1.00/quart bag
- Tarragon – $2.00/quart bag
- Dill – $2.00/quart bag
- Flat Leaf Parsley – $2.00/quart bag
- Basil – $2.00/quart bag (Thai, Genovese, Cinnamon or Lemon)
- Rosemary – $2.00/quart bag
- Oregano – $2.00/quart bag
Natural, local, free-range eggs. Our chickens and ducks spend most of their day foraging. They also eat an all-natural feed with added probiotics.
- Multi-Colored Chicken Eggs – $5/dozen
- Pekin Duck Eggs (XL) – $4.50/half dozen
- Cayuga Duck Eggs (M) – $6/dozen
Jellies, Jams & Butters
All made in small batches here in my kitchen.
8 oz. jars – $5.00
4 oz. jars – $3.00
- Mulberry Jam
- Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Spiced Pear Butter
- Hot Pepper Jelly
Foraged Flower Jellies
All made in small batches in my kitchen from flowers foraged here on the farm.
4 oz. jars – $3.00
- Spring Beauty Jelly
- Violet Jelly
- Queen Anne’s Lace Jelly
- Dandelion Jelly
- Lilac Jelly
- Redbud Jelly
- Forsythia Syrup
- Honeysuckle Jelly
- Staghorn Sumac Jelly
Fresh Baked Bread
All baked in my kitchen using no-knead techniques and a ceramic baker.
Long loaves – $5.00
Round loaves – $5.00
- Country White Bread
- Country White Bread with Herbs
- Country White Bread with Chia & Flax Seeds
- Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- Caraway Rye Bread
Herbal Bath and Beauty Products
Made from all natural ingredients, in small batches, here in my kitchen. Whenever possible, made from herbs and flowers grown right here on the farm!
- Beet Root Blush and Balm
Use this balm on your lips or your cheeks to give yourself a beautiful glow! Beet and Alkanet root give it a deep red color. Almond oil moisturizes deeply. Half-ounce tin – $2.50
- Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub
Use this salt scrub to exfoliate away dead skin cells. Rosemary helps fight skin inflammation. Almond oil leaves your skin glowing and moisturized. 6-oz. plastic jar – $5.00
- Five Flower Calming Bath Tea
Each muslin bath “tea bag” contains dried roses, lavender, calendula, chamomile and red clover. Let the bag float in your bath water, infusing it with a calming scent. The herbal qualities of these flowers may help soothe inflammation, ease congestion, calm nerves, and lift spirits. 1 bath “tea bag” – $3.50
- Refreshing Peppermint Rose Spray
Use this spray on your face on a hot summer day; both witch hazel and rose water are antiseptic, refreshing and toning your skin. 2-oz. glass spray bottle – $5.00