Walking through Kroger today, I spied a whole wall of Instapot accessories. I’ve never seen cake pans for the Instapot before. I quickly looked up some recipes and decided I had to have the tiny bundt pan.
The first recipe I decided to try was this Pumpkin Bundt Cake.
I adapted the recipe some with my grandmother’s pumpkin bread in mind.
Instapot Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 c chopped black walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spray the pan with non stick spray and add the batter. Spread it evenly in the pan.
- Put the trivet in the bottom of the Instapot and pour in 1.5 cups of water.
- Set the bundt pan on the trivet and lock the lid in place.
- Set the Instapot to normal for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes then manually release the rest.
- Remove to a cooling rack for 15 minutes then turn out onto a plate. I had to trim my bottom so it would lay flat.
- Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar.
I also found a recipe for a Reese’s Bundt Cake. Definitely trying that next!
What’s your favorite Instapot dessert recipe?